We offer a comprehensive range of folder-gluer belts made of different materials for various box folding and packaging applications. The belts provide excellent reversed bending properties, high abrasion resistance, outstanding dimensional stability, constant and safe grip, no marking of the transported goods, and precise folding. In short: best-in-class performance.
In the manufacture and processing of boxes, box-folding belts play a key role in ensuring that the quality and productivity potential of the machinery is exploited to the full. Our range of types offers the right belt with specific characteristics for each application:
- due to tension-resistant tension members made of polyester or aramid fabric, polyamide sheet or elastic polyurethane;
- due to customizable grip with various functional layers that are kind to surfaces – also in FDA quality;
- due to constant grip and long service lives.
Reliable splicing methods allow easy fitting of the belts in the machinery, therefore minimizing downtime
Composite construction with polyamide or polyester traction layer. Our folder-gluer belts feature proven NBR rubber covers in different grip structures on both sides.
Polyamide types need to be joined with an adhesive, whereas types consisting of traction layers made of thermoplastic foil combined with polyamide or polyester fabric are joined endless with the adhesive-free Flexproof (finger) method.
These folder-gluer belts are available in different thicknesses and strength classes.
- NBR: Nitrile rubber, also known as Buna-N, Perbunan, or NBR, is a synthetic rubber copolymer of acrylonitrile (ACN) and butadiene. Nitrile butadiene is used to create molded goods, footwear, adhesives, sealants, sponges, expanded foams, floor mats and other covering layers. Its resilience makes NBR a useful material for the disposable lab, cleaning, and examination gloves.
- Polyamide: A polyamide is a polymer containing monomers of amides joined by peptide bonds. They can occur both naturally and artificially. Polyamides are commonly used in textiles, automobiles, carpets and sportswear due to their extreme durability and strength.