Our Transmission belts consist of high-quality rubber friction covers with polyamide sheet as the traction layer. These transmission belts are tailor-made to suit specific industry and application needs or machine designs. We offer different traction layer materials, used by different belt concepts, for an open drive, tangential drive, multiple pulley drive, live roller drive, and double-sided power transmission.
- consistent and reliable speed and long service lives;
- short take-up ranges, low creep;
- good damping capabilities;
- superb durability and reliability up to a capacity of 1850 kW.
- capability to handle bevel and cone drives easily.
- NBR: Nitrile rubber, also known as Buna-N, Perbunan, or NBR, is a synthetic rubber copolymer of acrylonitrile (ACN) and butadiene. Nitrile butadiene is used to create molded goods, footwear, adhesives, sealants, sponges, expanded foams, floor mats and other covering layers. Its resilience makes NBR a useful material for the disposable lab, cleaning, and examination gloves.
- Polyamide: A polyamide is a polymer containing monomers of amides joined by peptide bonds. They can occur both naturally and artificially. Polyamides are commonly used in textiles, automobiles, carpets and sportswear due to their extreme durability and strength.